Dot.Cy is interested to hire Project Managers based at the company’s headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Dot.Cy is a Microsoft Gold Partner in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM), Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for 2017 and 2019, and Microsoft’s Inner Circle member for 2019/2020. Dot.Cy operates from 3 different locations – Nicosia, Athens, and Dubai – and serves clients in 12 different countries.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality CRM projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business and technical resources to implement CRM systems
- Manage program plan and project plan as well as related activities
- Participate in the resource capacity planning to efficiently allocate resources (internal and/or external from contracted partners)
- Plan and execute the implementation of the project while providing regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client’s organisation, business needs, and challenges of their industry
- Ensure that project communication best practises are followed throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the company are well set and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and the Client in order to alleviate risk to the project, and develop mitigation methods in order to ensure that it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Manage risks and governance for each project work stream and ensure all dependencies are identified, labelled and managed
- Assign responsibilities to relevant resources and track accordingly while identifying and managing any impediments that might surface
- Work with clients and team members to define project-specific deliverables, milestones and success criteria. Facilitates client approval and sign-off of milestone achievement
- Facilitate project status meetings, prepare documentation, manage client expectations and project scope
- Collaborate with sales team to effectively transition new clients into product delivery projects
Educational Requirements and Professional Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in the area of project management
- 4+ years of experience in IT, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in participating in complex business/integration projects
- Experience in working with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team environment, passionate and innovative
- Fluent in the English language. Greek will be an additional advantage but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related fields of study. Other degrees and disciplines will be considered with relevant work experience.
- Project management or applicable technical certifications (PMI, Prince2, CAPM, CSM, MPM or equivalent)
- Track record in delivering IT projects in the fields of CRM and/or ERP or other bespoke applications
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent project planning, budget, scoping, costing and scheduling ability
- Previous consulting experience would be considered an advantage
The majority of Dot.Cy’s clients are located outside Cyprus. The successful candidate will have to travel (depending on the project demands) to client headquarters (mostly in Europe). Travelling time of up to 25% should be expected and will be reimbursed accordingly.
To apply for this position please send your CV at email@example.com
or use the form below.